Welcome to the Karori Community Centre
Karori Community Centre is a vibrant and welcoming multi-purpose place,
for people of all ages, cultures and interests to positively connect.
We host a wide variety of community activities and events and
provide our people with an affordable space to meet, learn, relax, keep a fit mind and body,
get support, do business, host an event and hire mobility equipment.
The Community Centre is operating under
COVID LEVEL ONE.
1. Stay home if you are unwell
2. Check in - scan, paper register or keep a diary
3. Sanitise your hands when you enter
4. Please enter the building using the doors by the lift (unless the weather is awful, then the doors by the Op Shop will be open)
JP SERVICE - Quick Clinic*
Thursdays 1pm-2pm at Karori Community Centre
If you require photocopying, the office staff at the Community Centre can assist you.
* During a Quick Clinic a JP can sign up to 6 pages, if you require more than this, can you please make an appointment with the JP. Their contact details can be
SPACES FOR HIRE
Hiring a room at the Karori Community Centre is easy, affordable and we have everything you need to make your meeting, activity or event thrive. Read More
Our Youth Centre is open for our local young people to drop in after school, three days a week Read More
For regular activities provided at the Community Centre Click here